- Start Date: This course is run every quarter (January, April, July, September)
The Staff Internship – Certificate IV in Christian Missions (C4CM) is a two year course that trains you in the core aspects of being a full-time volunteer in YWAM. The Staff Internship – C4CM is the foundational training for all YWAM Accra Sea Breeze staff. You must have completed a Discipleship Training School before you can enroll in this school.
You will be equipped with ministry skills and knowledge to be able to work effectively in a team; develop your gifts and skills, participate in outreach options in variety locations, and be part of the dynamic ministry here at YWAM Accra Sea Breeze.
At the completion of all units of the course, you will obtain a 10173NAT Certificate IV in Christian Missions
- Unit CMIREJ401: Reflect the example of Christ in lifestyle and ministry The purpose of this unit is to equip a Christian missionary with an understanding of how to apply the example of Christ’s life in their own life and ministry in the context of Christian missions.
- Unit CMIWMC401: Operate effectively in Christian missions The purpose of this unit is to equip a worker in Christian missions to operate in, understand and adapt to working in a missions environment.
- Unit CMIWMT401: Work effectively in a ministry team This unit covers the importance of working together in a ministry team and the importance of Christian character within that context.
- Unit EVAEVA401A: Participate in evangelism within a specific context This unit equips the trainee to do evangelism in a variety of settings and deal appropriately with listener’s responses.
- Unit CMIDMS401: Develop specific ministry skills This unit addresses the need of the Christian missions worker/leader to not only be a leader but also be competent in the skills of the ministry in which they are involved and in their ability to impart those skills to others.
- Unit CMISUP401: Develop an effective support base The purpose of this unit is to equip the participant to maintain a personal support network; giving key strategies in the areas of communication, prayer and finances.
- Unit BSBCMM401: Make a Presentation This unit covers the skills and knowledge required to prepare, deliver and review a presentation to a target audience.
- Unit BBLMBK401A: Maintain Bible Knowledge This unit addresses the importance of maintaining Biblical Knowledge; giving the trainee key foundations and boosting insight into the Bible.
- Unit CMIPAW401A: Incorporate Prayer and Worship into Ministry Activities This unit addresses the importance of prayer and worship within the framework of ministry activities.
- Unit CMIACI401: Address Current Issues from a Biblical Perspective This unit describes the performance outcomes, skills and knowledge required to develop a response to current issues from a Biblical perspective and world view and then discuss this perspective.
* For recognition of prior learning/course credit, please see the Staff and Student Handbook.